Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Great Sunday!

Today has been a great Sunday so far!!!!! The weather has been beautiful all weekend!

This morning I went to the gym. I did 20 minutes of interval training on the treadmill and then the bike @ 100 + rpm for 20 mins. I kept my heart rate between 150- 165 for 40 mins total. And then i did some sit up with the medicine ball and some circuit weights to work out my arms. I sweat like crazy! It was a great workout.

My boyfriend Anthony made me a running playlist for my ipod and it has been great. The tempo is upbeat and you can not help but get completely lost in it. I really pushed myself these past few days! I am proud of myself because I did not hesitate to go to the gym for the past three days. I need to keep this up!!! I feel GREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment