Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stay the Course

I worked the past few days. I didn't go to the gym today even tho I debated with myself. I had an eye appointment in Port Hawkesbury today and then had to go get fitted for glasses this afternoon plus I have been battling a cold/flu the past few days +. I lost 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks which is great but I need to keep going. I'm gonna make sure I get to the gym tomorrow.

I just wanna get my core figure to look good. I carry a lot of my weight there. I need to loose weight overall first. I am contemplating a personal trainer but they are sooooo expensive, I really can't afford one with all my bills for student loans and my car. So it's up to me to work my ass off as if I had a personal trainer there to kick it for me. I want to loose @ least 20 lbs I know when I get down to that point I will keep going to get to my 40lbs total goal.

The past 2 weeks have been hard because even tho I was watching what I have been eating and going to the gym, it just didn't seem like the lbs were coming off until this am when I stepped on the scale. It was quite rewarding. However, I have noticed that I can take 5 lbs off and then put it back on and it doesn't seem to take much to do that. I have been yo-yoing  like that for the past year. So I have to keep going. Stay the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment